profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Friday, March 30, 2007 @ 6:57 pm
Good

Hello!

Today was
e x h a u s t i n g.


Ran 10 rounds today! 4DG PASSED :)

Guides was rather fun, especially footdrill haha I cant believe I'm saying footdrill was fun but it was! Hahahaha.

Some people in 4DG have taken up a strange love for CHESS! As in Chessica! But that was lame so nevermind hahahaha. Feeling very stupid and rambly and weird now.

Farhana lent me a book called "The Virgin Suicides". Just read the first few pages, and it's very interesting! It's about these 5 sisters who killed themselves one by one.

Speaking of killing ourselves, the line to sum up the whole of the CE lesson today was,"Dont jump."

[Stop here if you're getting bored of my rambling]

+

(In alphabetical order)

Alberta: I LOVE THURSDAYS TOO hahaha :) You're like the ever-so-happy berry that's super clumsy (hahaha) and you love Nick Stokes/George Eads who looks quite old for a 33-year-old but I still love you anyway. In all your uncoordinated (and uglie) glory!

Camilla: Hiiii :) Girl cheer up okay? Dont be so stressed! I know preparing for SYF is really taking its toll on you but keep holding on! You've got your family and friends behind you no matter what! Just keep going (like running those 10 torturous rounds under the scorching hot sun) and everything will turn out fine in the end! It always does :) Love you, Cam! Huuuugggggg!

Farhana: Hey girl! Thanks for listening to my complaints all the time and never failing to make me feel better especially with The Game in between lessons and laughing over the most random things in class! Dont stress out over Drama SYF okay? If you have to narrate your lines overandoverandover again I dont mind, if it helps you destress hahahaha :D And Art (whereby the boards are SO EFFING NICE)! I love you!

Kristyn: Hey, you seem quite stressed about stuff lately, you okay? Just wanted to let you know that I'm here (even on rainy days haha) if you ever need anything. And no matter what happens, dont give up, k? Love you!

Tiara: "Let's march all the way back!" Hahahaha that was fun, wasnt it? :) I know you're really stressed out about Guides alot and I'm really sorry for not helping you more but if you ever need someone to talk to you can just give me a call okay? Thanks for listening to my incessant rambling, too! :) I love youuuuu, (self-proclaimed) fairy!

Yirui: Hey Yeti!!! I cant believe you are moving, dammit!!! :( That sucks man I wish my Dad would get me a bike sooner then we could FINALLY cycle to school! Or maybe I would dare sneak out at 2am in the morning for some Newton Meepok or oyster omelette but of course I'm too angelic :) Anw you are right, DREAMS DO COME TRUE and your work will be up on the visualiser really soon, I'm sure of that! Just put your mind to it and work towards your goals okay? Dont give up so easily. I know you may think that your efforts are for nought sometimes but please dont think so because what matters is the process and not the results (okay fine the results matter for the O's but still) so just dont kill yourself with worry okay? VJ/SA :) Oh yes! And thanks for being so super enthusiastic about sending me nice songs and I reallyreally wish that I could hear them but nnoooo my stupid computer BEEPS.

+

[Okay now comes the super rambly part that you really dont have to read if you dont want to. ]

Do you feel our friendship is strained just because of a small thing? Okay fine it may seem big to you but I mean if you're upset you can just tell me, you know. It's making me feel really guilty and unsure about what to do. All these years have gone by and I just realised that I havent put in enough effort to get to know you better, to know what you like, what you'd like people to do when you're happy/upset, how certain actions make you feel. It's the little things that count, and I havent paid attention to them. I'm sorry. I really havent been a very good friend and it sucks when we're alone and we dont have anything to talk about at all because of all that trepidation and hesitance (is there even such a word? but you get what I mean, right). Trying to pull it all back is tough but I'm trying, are you? I really dont want to let our friendship go but I mean it takes two (or more) to have a friendship right, it would really stink if we let this go cos we have so many memories already and I reallyreallyreally want to keep going but at this rate it may not work will it? I dont know, it's just... odd. It's a very weird word to use I know but that's the only word I can think of right now and my vocabulary is very limited at this point in time because I just want to let you know that if you're down you can always call me up and talk to me and I'll be your listening ear but somehow everytime I see you, I feel as if I'm responsible for your sadness and sometimes it may not be true but it feels as if you'd rather be somewhere else with other people. Call it taking it too far, call it exaggerations, but this is how I feel and I know that this paragraph is full of the word "I" but I'm really trying to stop using that word/letter because it's getting annoying, dont you think? Well yeah basically I just wanted to say that I love you (platonically) and I'm really trying veryvery hard okay? But I dont know what to say. I'm such a coward, cos I dont even dare to say all this to you personally. I hope you read this haha. Dont roll your eyes or think I'm stupid okay because I'm serious and I really wish that we could go back to joking around and talking about the gayest things possible without being so cautious around each other all the time.

+

I secretly think that Jiro Wang is cute.

Kim was here! (8.33 pm)